Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)If you win a battle against a Wargear-wielding creature, do you take the Wargear immediately or only once all the other monsters on your space are defeated, that is at the Acquire Assets step?

2) In battles where you are summoned to aid the other player, if you gain a level, or say, a completed mission, do you have to wait for your own Experience phase to level up or claim a Relic?(if your Mission total is 3 as a result of this reward)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) As i remember, the cards state that you get the assets "instead of a trophy", and therefore it would be immediately as you defeat the creature.

2) Level - immediately, as there is no phase designated "you gain a level in this phase", however delivering three completed missions to claim a level has a specific phase associated (experience phase). I.e. you get what it states immediately, but for instance a completed mission is useless until your next experience phase, whereas a level us useful the moment you get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. We've erroneously waited for the Experience phase in both cases.
The bit about immediate leveling could have changed the game around today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.