Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve M.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey!

Anyone know the rule changes from 1st edition to 2nd?

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Perrow
Canada
flag msg tools
I don't think they did any changes to the rules except in Planetstorm, which was really a new way of looking at the rules. Nothing different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only difference I am aware of is that some of the counters were a little different and the UNE figs had sqaure casted bases instead of the circular ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cool, thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the above, some of the point values of the figures were adjusted to be more fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subby SSBN
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anybody know how to tell the difference between a 2nd and 1st edition?
Yesterday I purchased a NIB, still shrinked, black box from a FLGS. I think he picked up an old store or something because other older stuff showed up too.
The counters are unpunched and the metal is untouched (still has the little fill tabs).
The instruction book doesn't have an edition. And it looks to me to be the same as the original first edition.

This is the second time I have purchased LoS. First time was from Global Games at their table when they released it at Gencon '92 (93?)

Oh, and as a bit of trivia, one of the pages of this version had a yellow sticky note with "36%" written on it. It did not seem to make any sense to the page it was stuck to. First thing I thought after that is it had been re-shrinked, but it just feels like I am the first to have opened this package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.