Fraser
Canada
Cranbrook
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have Improved Logistics and select the settle action, can the card gained by virtue of the selecting the settle action be used towards the cost of a second settlement? Along the same lines if I have Terriforming Robots can the card gained from the first settlement be used towards the second? I'm assuming the answer for both is yes but it was a topic of discussion at our last game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. The answer to both is yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hurd
United States
Gordon
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only major limitation to Improved Logistics is that no *powers* from the first world placed may be used to settle the second one... and, if the player chose "Settle" as his/her action, no settle bonus(es) is(are) drawn for the second world placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MisuVir
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is also worth noting that if you have BOTH Improved Logistics and Terraforming Robots, you receive a card from the terraforming power for EACH planet you settle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.