Popular Tags: [View All]
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When is the next story released? I MUST have it! This game is so masterfully made, I don't think anyone can resist it!

Am I the only one who thinks like this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You absolutely are NOT the only one who thinks this way. It's a great system and an engaging story all in one. I am very much looking forward to the next tale of Skoros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah! Exactly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in development, but Horns of Thunder is going to take time. The current outline puts it at 9, possibly 10 chapters, and I'm not quite done with the first one. Between my school and work schedule, it's been tough to find time for creative writing.

But the rules are done and include some improvements on Wings of Lightning. The story will be less linear and allow for more player options--sort of like Chapter 7: Tower of the Mind in Wings of Lightning, but handled a lot more cleanly and spread through the entire book.

And the semester ends in two weeks, after which I should have a lot more free time for writing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For the curious reader, I have written a blog post that you may or may not find interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
9 to 10? Wow. That will be fun! But the first of July? NO!!!!! I can't wait! I CAN'T! cry

I really hope I'm not the only one this passionate about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.