Subject: Reprint plans? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoyed playing Libertalia and can't believe it is out of print so soon. Does anyone know if there are plans for a reprint? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Garbett
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Will Provide Statistics for Data
mbmbmbmbmb
TrentonTron wrote:
I really enjoyed playing Libertalia and can't believe it is out of print so soon. Does anyone know if there are plans for a reprint? Thanks.

Send your cabin boy over to pick up a copy. Mwuhahaha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But the cabin boy isn't allowed to take any booty...

Asmodee's website says June 2013, but I haven't heard any other mention of a reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who needs a reprint? At the time of this posting I see an ad in this thread that says, "Libertalia on Amazon.com $1,317.98" C'mon guys, it's right there for the taking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
franklincobb wrote:
Who needs a reprint? At the time of this posting I see an ad in this thread that says, "Libertalia on Amazon.com $1,317.98" C'mon guys, it's right there for the taking.

Hey! Price drop: On Amazon today it's down to $1,302.73. Better post this in the Hot Deals forum!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OxfordRow wrote:
franklincobb wrote:

Hey! Price drop: On Amazon today it's down to $1,302.73. Better post this in the Hot Deals forum!

Not to mention the shipping is listed as only $6.49. That's pretty reasonable... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Allan
United Kingdom
Ashtead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We still have plenty over here in Europe arrrh

(sorry!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if anyone is that desperate, I could by and send one for you. I think it is still available for the price of 119Lt (~$45) and the shipping might cost another $10-15 if it weights less than 2kg (i am not at home now and cannot check that). So if anyone is interested, you can GM me for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.