Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
Session Report for June 26, 2000 (by Mark Edwards)
Roll Call: Dave Bernazzani, Mark Edwards, Eddie, Carol, Marty

Session Length: 3.5 hours

Metro: Dave had just gotten received this the mail so we eagerly broke the shrink-wrap and manhandled its components. Much to Dave’s chagrin it was missing a piece. But that didn’t stop us from starting a game. The game went very quickly. I took a commanding lead near the end of the game when Carol finally completed one of my meandering tracks. It scored 20 or so points. I was then able to score another 20 plus point track and vaulted way ahead to stay.

I didn’t feel the win was through any fault of my own though. My only strategy was to keep those two tracks alive as best I could and occasionally screw someone else when I couldn’t. I can see where lying low in this game is important, it’s very easy to screw the leader. I got lucky in that no one noticed the lengthy tracks of mine till it was too late to do much about them.

Neat game, nothing too heady going on, and it plays reasonably quickly if you keep the analysis paralysis to a minimum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.