Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieron Mitchell
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
Http:\\www.kieronmitchell.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the sentinels ranged weapon use their "point" color vs. the target's "stealth"? I don't see how it could be otherwise, but I wanted to check...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike N.
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
They actually use their "aim" stat against the target's "stealth". I don't think they even have a "point" stat (I can't remember all of the cards, though.)

I always suggest that people download the Masters Addendum rules that are available here on the Geek. Your question is covered on page 21. Well...most of your question is covered. It doesn't specifically state that the ranged attack is vs. the target's "stealth", but it is covered on page 16 - "stealth is almost always the ranged defense rating".

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieron Mitchell
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replys...

I've been having trouble downloading the master's addendem...but I'll keep at it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
What kind of trouble are you having with downloading the file? I suppose I could send it to you via e-mail if you wish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieron Mitchell
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using firefox, it locked my browser consistently using two different comptuers. When I switched to IE, it worked (and I have it now). Thanks for the offer!

I did read the rules on sentinals, and you use "aim", not "point" (which is the hand, which I don't even think sentinals have).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.