Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

Roll for the Galaxy» Forums » News

Subject: Universal Product Code rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor VVV
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what this is worth, but Roll for the Galaxy now has a UPC code : http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=442

Race For The Galaxy: Alien Artifacts doesn't: http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=411
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VictorVVV wrote:
I don't know what this is worth, but Roll for the Galaxy now has a UPC code : http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=442


I suppose once it finally reaches stores, I'll go down to the ATM machine (which uses an LCD display for its GUI interface) and input my PIN number to get out money to purchase this with. whistle
31 
 Thumb up
0.03
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lingwall
United States
Kirksville
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So did I preorder the wrong one?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone from the Android: Netrunner geeks please make a run on the Rio Grande servers and move the code to the Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts product? ninja
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Can someone from the Android: Netrunner geeks please make a run on the Rio Grande servers and move the code to the Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts product? ninja


Who do you think gave Roll the UPC in the first place? devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
Can someone from the Android: Netrunner geeks please make a run on the Rio Grande servers and move the code to the Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts product? ninja


Who do you think gave Roll the UPC in the first place? devil


An evil cash hungry Corp....
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nivet
Ireland
Cork City
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
VictorVVV wrote:
I don't know what this is worth, but Roll for the Galaxy now has a UPC code : http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=442


I suppose once it finally reaches stores, I'll go down to the ATM machine (which uses an LCD display for its GUI interface) and input my PIN number to get out money to purchase this with. whistle


First I was like "WTF" and then "LOL"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Before you can assign a product a UPC, you need to give it a UPC code.

UPC code #1: needs a UPC
UPC code #2: has a UPC
UPC code #3: had a UPC but lost it in a wild binge of drinking and gambling.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nishadham
United Kingdom
Bristol
Avon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kc2dpt wrote:
Before you can assign a product a UPC, you need to give it a UPC code.
Three's not enough... just to make sure, each product should be given a Unique UPC Code. And the meanings of those can be found by referring to the Product Unique UPC Code code.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Ossar
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nickjanaway wrote:
kc2dpt wrote:
Before you can assign a product a UPC, you need to give it a UPC code.
Three's not enough... just to make sure, each product should be given a Unique UPC Code. And the meanings of those can be found by referring to the Product Unique UPC Code code.


Luckily, my legal work for municipal government has left me with adequate funds to withdraw from the ATM machine to pay for this game when it arrives.

My job? The Kansas City, Kansas City Council counsel
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alien artifacts on the home page new and up and coming lists 2 to 0 players.. interesting.. it plays with zero.. maybe you just watch it
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Septyn
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
SEKRIT MESSAGE SSSHHHHHHHHH
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jossar wrote:
My job? The Kansas City, Kansas City Council counsel


Didn't I hear you used to work at the University of Michigan Department of Redundancy Department at U of M?

3 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Can someone from the Android: Netrunner geeks please make a run on the Rio Grande servers and move the code to the Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts product? :ninja:


It's obviously a Corp a trap, don't do it! I'm sure they have the nastiest of ICEs installed and waiting for you.

Nice try.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nishadham
United Kingdom
Bristol
Avon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fredcvbgt wrote:
I'm sure they have the nastiest of ICEs installed and waiting for you.
You mean Intrusion ICE Electronics?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nickjanaway wrote:
fredcvbgt wrote:
I'm sure they have the nastiest of ICEs installed and waiting for you.
You mean Intrusion ICE Electronics?


I think ICE is an acronym for "Intrusion Countermeasures Electronics".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fredcvbgt wrote:
nickjanaway wrote:
fredcvbgt wrote:
I'm sure they have the nastiest of ICEs installed and waiting for you.
You mean Intrusion ICE Electronics?


I think ICE is an acronym for "Intrusion Countermeasures Electronics".


9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Bischoff
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I can't stand UPC products.

I'm going to send an email message over the internet to the Rio Grande Games' contact information to see if the game publisher can't maybe:

"hold off on publishing this game for a while". whistle

You see, what I did was continue the joke of being redundant. That's why I wrote this message. It was in order to be in on the long running joke, which seems to be a recurring theme throughout these comments that have been left. I hoped that maybe my input would be able to keep the joke running for a while, and that's why I left this comment via the reply system available on boardgamegeek.com, which is the internet site I'm currently using in order to communicate to you via the internet.

For more information about this subject, visit the website http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/12063166.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Ossar
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
biscuits409 wrote:
You see, what I did was continue the joke of being redundant. That's why I wrote this message. It was in order to be in on the long running joke, which seems to be a recurring theme throughout these comments that have been left. I hoped that maybe my input would be able to keep the joke running for a while, and that's why I left this comment via the reply system available on boardgamegeek.com, which is the internet site I'm currently using in order to communicate to you via the internet.


This message is from, and was written by, Mojo Jojo.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Bischoff
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going for Perd Hapley.



Mojo Jojo works even better though.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Ossar
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice that the games listed on the front page of RGG's website as "New & Future Releases" are all slated for June 3, 2013. So it's looking like this won't be out until at least July.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.