Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stanley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi guys,

I've just bought a copy of Tannhauser on eBay, and have a sneaking suspicion that it's a first edition rule set box.

How can I tell, looking at the rules, which edition I have - does the revised edition book make it clear on the cover?

Thanks

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruddiger Sanchez
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
The rule book will have revised edition clearly printed on the bottom of the front cover

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stanley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, Ruddiger.

Looks like I've stuffed up, then cry

Not to worry - just ordered a brand new copy from Amazon; perhaps someone'll buy the duff one for spares...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jr. Cukingnan
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Duck + Hat = Duck Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
You will want to note that the only difference between the box containing the old rules and the new one is that the box with the revised edition sticker simply has the revised edition rules inside. The player aids have NOT been updated even in the boxes with the revised edition sticker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
robstanley1 wrote:
Thanks, Ruddiger.

Looks like I've stuffed up, then cry

Not to worry - just ordered a brand new copy from Amazon; perhaps someone'll buy the duff one for spares...

MAn just buy the revised rules pdf, it costs 5$ or so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.