Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I found this amazing idea on the Cards&BoardGAmes Designers Guild on Facebook ( great group for designers) and I liked it so much that I felt like sharing with the designers community here on BGG , the quick explanation of what is the idea all about is that if you have a prototype ready to get tested but cant find enough gamers to do so , you can sign up on this program , free of charge , no money is involved whatsoever,and you give your address and info about what kind of games would you like to playtest ( # players , theme , duration ) and you will be paired with someone that lives kind of closer to you and fits the info you gave , so you will get a game in your mail for you to playtest and after a week or 2 , just submit a written review to the person who designed the game you playtested and you will do the same with your game , someone will be paired with you and after getting the info about the person that will playtest your game , you just mail it to that person , so it goes on and on until your game was playtested by as many people as you want to , I said that no money was involved but of course you will be paying for shipping , but I dont see any problem with that really , the main thing is getting your game well tested not just by your family or friends , they could always try to be a little nicer to you than other people http://hyperbolegames.com/2012/12/16/prototype-penpal-progra...
Here is the Link :
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.