Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a couple of playtesters who can commit several weekly sessions over the month or two. Something like maybe 10-20 games over a two month period. I'm looking for maybe 1 or 2 people. I can offer you a "play tester" credit, huge gratitude and a copy of the expansion (and hopfully a good time).

Facebook is a requirement (as that is where my tests are evaluated and commented on by other testers).

So please post here:

- Facebook, yes/no
- how many games can you realistically manage
- can you report back on your findings
- what kind of number of players?
- Does your play group have 2 copies? (Not very important)

Now, again, this will be fun, but also qute intense. So be sure you know what you are signing up for.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could devote the time. cry

Looking forward to the end results, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I could clone myself, I'd sign up

Can't wait to hear the deets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
too bad, 10 games a month is too heavy !

3-4 would be doable i think.

however this is a good news !

Bravo Christian !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
10-20 games over a two month period yeah. Solos is ok for some games as well. But still

Thanks for your well wishes. Some interesting stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my Christian, I would love to be able to say yes to this, but my main play group would be with my wife(possibly brother in law) and being that I can't say that she would be willing to devote more than 1-2 games a week, plus I imagine you are looking for groups larger than 2p. I would be willing to take it to a Con(May 9-12) and see if others there would be willing to give it a try during the 4 days I am there(already have 2 plays of Clash of Cultures scheduled), but I imagine that's not the kind of help you are wanting.

Here is my info anyway, just in case you need a casual 2p group testing it.

- Facebook Yes
- 1-2 games a week probably
- should be no problem reporting back
- 2(or 3 tops)
- Nope only one copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
Oh my Christian, I would love to be able to say yes to this, but my main play group would be with my wife(possibly brother in law) and being that I can't say that she would be willing to devote more than 1-2 games a week, plus I imagine you are looking for groups larger than 2p. I would be willing to take it to a Con(May 9-12) and see if others there would be willing to give it a try during the 4 days I am there(already have 2 plays of Clash of Cultures scheduled), but I imagine that's not the kind of help you are wanting.

- Facebook Yes
- 2(or 3 tops)
- Nope only one copy

2 player games are not a problem
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marqzen wrote:
Vacabck wrote:

- Facebook Yes
- 2(or 3 tops)
- Nope only one copy

Well, keep us in mind, but I am sure there will be some more nuanced Clash of Cultures players come along and volunteer for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
marqzen wrote:
Vacabck wrote:

- Facebook Yes
- 2(or 3 tops)
- Nope only one copy

Well, keep us in mind, but I am sure there will be some more nuanced Clash of Cultures players come along and volunteer for you.

same here, i hope you find the good people for it.
if not i still can help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Christian, contact dcorban. He games a lot and is a big fan of CoC. Takes his gaming seriously too and is a good player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are very interested!
I'm active on Facebook and we should have no problem running 2-3 games a week.
We would mostly play 2p. We've played many times with 2 so we very familiar already. We may be able to find 3 or 4 for some sessions but we only have a few friends that have only played a handful of times each.
We don't have access to a 2nd copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Simon
United States
Ashley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Christian,

*I have Facebook.

*My wife and I love the game, so we could theoretically get in a 2-player game nightly. We also have a Tuesday night regular gaming group and a bi-weekly weekend game day, so we can get in multiple players as well.

*I can report my findings, I have helped with playtest of the VG release of Stronghold and the new scenarios of Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island and I am used to reporting my findings either through written description or in a google doc spreadsheet.

*Nightly: 2-players. Tuesday: 5-6 players. Every other Saturday: up to 20 players.

*We only have one copy of the game.

We love the game and would be eager to test an extension.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up for it Christian.

Facebook: Yes

Realistic Games: 10 over two months is not a problem, unless it's June. Origins might interfere with that.

Report: Of course!

Players: Any number possible with many different players if desired.

2 Copies: I have one, and I know a few other CABbies have a copy, so I can use 2 copies at least some of the time, if needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon W
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm interested in offering my services as a playtester

- Facebook, yes/no - yes
- how many games can you realistically manage - I can manage 10-20 games over 2 months, maybe more. I am part of a local game group, and meet up every 2 weeks, as well as play plenty of games at home
- can you report back on your findings - yes
- what kind of number of players? - can do at least 2, to as many needed. The most common number would be 2 players though.
- Does your play group have 2 copies? (Not very important) - just one copy in our group I'm afraid

Cheers

Simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gambill
United States
Shawnee on Delaware
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Christian! I'd be happy to help. I can commit to 12-15 range in the time frame you are talking about with two to four players. I have access to Facebook and can post feedback there, though most of my playtest notes are done as audio recordings with the group records right after the play, then sent as a mp3 file. Annotations of the key points can also be sent in text. If this would work for you, I'd be happy to jump into the mix! The only other thing to note is my group usually consists of two male/two female players. If you do not choose our group due to the distance, I wish you the best of luck! This is one of our favorite games and we would love to see where you are taking it next!

Geof
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elias Gannage
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Rory Rocks!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. I just don't have the time. I'm excited that you might be doing an expansion though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like you may already have the playtesters you need, so I would justlike to add my support for the expansion and hope the process goes smoothly. If needed, I too satisfy the requirements noted and would appreciate the opportunity to assist. Good luck, and if your inclined to provide insight into the expansion, I am eager to hear what lies ahead. Great game.

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario Dorado
Spain
Madrid
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested!

Facebook check!
Between 10-15 games in a two month period check!
Reporting sessions check!
Almost every match will be 3-4 players one.
My group has my copy.

Good to see there is a expansion (extension?) going on out there!

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could do it and would gladly play the games requested but I don't use Facebook and will not open an account
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EliasMG wrote:
Bummer. I just don't have the time. I'm excited that you might be doing an expansion though!

For some reason this didn't register with me: there WILL be an expansion...

Sweet!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- Facebook: Hell no!
- how many games can you realistically manage: too few, I'm afraid, 1/week at most.
- can you report back on your findings: Is this a serious question?
- what kind of number of players: 4
- Does your play group have 2 copies: No.

Quote:
Now, again, this will be fun, but also qute intense. So be sure you know what you are signing up for.

Yeah, afraid, but that won't fit into my schedule. Besides, no Facebook on principle.

I wish you and everyone involved good luck and a lot of fun with the testing and am totally looking forward to the expansion.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
marqzen wrote:
Hi guys!

So please post here:

- Facebook, yes/no
- how many games can you realistically manage
- can you report back on your findings
- what kind of number of players?
- Does your play group have 2 copies? (Not very important)

Cheers

facebook: yes

2 or 3 games a week if needed (once a week with 4, otherwise 2 players guaranteed)

yes I can report back

see above

only one copy, but a very happy copy it is.

Sadly, I am away for a couple of weeks in May, so if you need lots of testing specifically in May, I would only be there for the start and end of May. I could play at least 10 games before the end of April if need be though (I planned to play it twice this week anyway...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stokes
England
Basingstoke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Christian,

Yes to facebook,
10 - 15 realistically could do the 20 at a push,
No problem reporting back,
I'm my group we have 10 hardcore gamers, but mainly it would be 2-3,
I have a copy and there is a maybe copy floating in the group, just trying to track it down.

Thanks for a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My details:

- Facebook: NO
- how many games can you realistically manage: 8 a month
- can you report back on your findings: YES
- what kind of number of players: 2, 3 and 4
- Does your play group have 2 copies: NO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Christian I am in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.