Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes a cylon is revealed early in the game. It can be because they were found out and more or less forced to reveal (brigged or executed). But this makes the game relatively boring for the cylon (especially a lone one), and sometimes hard for the humans (because the cylon can load up on super crisis cards, set up the cylon fleet on the CFB, etc.).

So, I wish there were something that could be done about revealed cylons. I mean something more than trying to coax away their hard-earned skill cards. It should be thematic, and not too easy for the humans to achieve, maybe give some choice for the cylon(s) to make it easier.

I came up with one idea to develop further. Maybe somehow the unrevealed cylon could be convinced to become a sympathetic cylon? Does anyone have any ideas about what the mechanism could consist of?

Any other ways for the humans to influence the revealed cylons?

Or is this a can of worms better not opened?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use New Caprica as the destination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.