Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Amdur
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well? what do you use? I'm thinking of a pizza box... Any better ideas out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
There are a variety of sheet and paper-holder containers made for scrapbookers; some of them fit nicely.

That said, I use a 2-gallon ziplock bag, with smaller bags inside holding any chits or bits (more for the things like the Discworld maps, and some of the other, earlier mapsheet expansions, rather than the current Geographies maps, which tend to be chitless.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Schmucker
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I usually put my expansions in with the main Catan box, I used my Anno 1503: Aristokraten und Piraten expansion Kosmos box. The maps fit quite nicely. ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
A US post office priority cardboard mailer. Been using it for years for all my promo and Geographies maps and they are all still in excellent condition. Sounds strange, but it works and is free! I also store my rules, almanacs, and supplements in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Amdur
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rschmucker,
I am now using a German 5-6 player 3rd edition Catan extension Box. (Same size and shape as the Anno expansion box). Any ideas for the different promo maps from Germany? Anyone?
Thanks,
martman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.