8 Posts

Ghost Stories» Forums » Variants

Subject: Kung Fu School decal for the blank tile. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philipp the Ghoul
msg tools
I've found these two images floating around in the interwebz

They are 3.15" (or 8cm) each side at 300dpi.

I've send them to my local printshop to make decal-stickers so I can put it on the blank tile that came with the game.

just wanted to share

edit:

RULES: attempt a solitary exorcism on all ghosts of the taoist's color or all black ghosts. dice and tao markers get distributed as the player sees fit (same as corner exorcisms).
ghosts that were destroyed this way don't give rewards or end curses (same as sorc. hut / buddha)

edit:

this is how it looks like

the printshop charged me ~10$ for this so next time I guess I'll buy an actual expansion instead of printing stuff myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
and the rules? :)

It's a tile from the White Moon expansion, so you can read more about it there, but basically it allows you to either attempt to exorcise all the ghosts of your color (the color of your board), or all black ghosts, in one fell swoop. (sort of like exorcising two ghosts in a corner) Right corner stones are not activated from these exorcisms. (so no curses, but no rewards either)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one is it supposed to substitute?

Thanks
Geki

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Entirely up to you. Shuffle them up or just pick one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp the Ghoul
msg tools
Thats right you can substitute any tile you want but the most sane choice would be the night watchman. or at least keep the cemetry and the buddhist temple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Buddhist Temple should be an obligatory tile for every game, since you never know if you've got the Uncatchable to fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magmaxtic wrote:
The Buddhist Temple should be an obligatory tile for every game, since you never know if you've got the Uncatchable to fight.

If you do face Uncatchable without the Buddhist Temple, just draw a new incarnation to replace him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.