Bill Carrigan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The Honors Board Game club at Rowan University is hosting RU On Board on Saturday, April 27th, 9am to 5pm at the Student Center on Rowan's Glassboro campus (201 Mullica Hill Drive, Glassboro, NJ, 08028). The event is free and open to the public. There will be a room for family board gaming with young children as well an open gaming room for older children and adults. In addition, there will be volunteers teaching board games and a room for trading, buying, and selling used board games. A vendor will also be selling new board games and buying old Magic the Gathering cards for top prices. For additional details, contact Bill Carrigan (marnak).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you well! We are hosting a board game day at East Carolina University (NC) on April 20th. I hope yours goes great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Carrigan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Leslie,

My best wishes for yours as well! Thanks for the positive thoughts!

best,

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moller
United States
Wyoming
DE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are either of these events looking to feature the play-testing of Unpublished games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Carrigan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
John,

This is not a focus of the convention, but I bet you could find some folks who would be willing to play if you attend.

Best,

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.