Ludo Outaouais
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
Hi folks,

Ludo-Outaouais is proud to present the first installment of Saturday Game Day, which will be held on April 20th 2013 at the cafeteria of the De L'Île High School in Gatineau (Hull) from 1PM to 10:30PM.

Join us for a nice day and night of gaming! You are allowed to bring food, there are many restaurants and fast food places around the area, and you may order pizza with us. Don't forget to bring your games and tell your friends!

The cost is 10$ per person (5$ for Ludo-Outaouais Yearly members)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo Outaouais
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
Hi folks, we've received a few question regarding the event.

- The current plan is to make this a recurring event but the frequency remains unclear (monthly, bi-monthly) .
- A portion of the Ludo-Outaouais library will be available.
- There will be plenty of parking for everyone and parking is free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor K
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to this as I think I might be able to make it. Just wanted to confirm that this is still happening. Also, what time is it starting? I can't find any details on your website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo Outaouais
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
Hi Trevor, yes the event is confirmed. We've sent an email to last year's convention attendees, but we'll make sure to update the website for future events.

Starting time is 1 PM
See you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.