Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to make my own cards but don't have the artistic ability when it comes to the design. Is there a free site or examples of various card images (sort of like MtG, where there is the card border, image and room for text) which I can manipulate in GIMP or another editor? thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
Maybe Magic Set Editor?

I've used it a LOT. Very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spenser
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Someone did a video tutorial a while back explaining how to get started with the gamecrafter templates. It probably isn't exactly what you're looking for, but might get you started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jglvYgMRGpA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Meertens
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check: http://godeckyourself.com/home.seam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Woodward
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Set Editor is a great program that I use a lot when I'm making my own card games. It can is very useful especially if you learn to make your own templates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron and Stephanie Richardson
United States
Lake St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be a need for this recently. The Game Crafter forums and chat, DriveThruCards.com coming online, etc. That's it, we're going to start making these and selling the GIMP source files.

I know I've seen some on DriveThruRPG.com under their Publisher Resources. You can also use some of the book cover templates out there for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.