Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear All

PTKW and I have approached the 'redrawing' of tiles from two different directions (cleaning up and altering/'improving' layout).

I am trying to get the full name of some units on the back of the chits but they are often so heavily abbreviated its impossible to work out what they are. I have played a couple of times but I can't find all the name in the rulebook.

So - challenge time - I'll post as I'm working on chits and would appreciate if people could provide full names.

STARTER

M B SCH S
COM SR S
S ARCH S
TRCHODONS

Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Riediger
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Alex crossing the Jaxartes... tricky endeavour.
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldenturkey wrote:
Dear All

PTKW and I have approached the 'redrawing' of tiles from two different directions (cleaning up and altering/'improving' layout).

I am trying to get the full name of some units on the back of the chits but they are often so heavily abbreviated its impossible to work out what they are. I have played a couple of times but I can't find all the name in the rulebook.

So - challenge time - I'll post as I'm working on chits and would appreciate if people could provide full names.

STARTER

M B SCH S
COM SR S
S ARCH S
TRCHODONS

Any ideas?

Could that be:
M B SCH S: "Moon Blue School's Spirit" from the "College of Magic" (front: X-6-X-5; back: X-3-X-5) (actually, they are called "Blue Moon...", but that might be a typo on the counter?)
COM SR S: "Comet Seer's Spirit" from the "College of Magic" (front: X-5-X-5; back: X-3-X-5)
S ARCH S: "Spell Archer's Spirit" from the "College of Magic" (front: X-4-X-5; back: X-2-X-5)
TRCHODONS: "Trachodons" from the "Dinosaurs" (front: 1-4-3-10; back: 1-2-2-0)

Cheers, Olav
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ALCM TRANS
C C PHYS AG

Post on progression of the project.
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1630281/dragon-pass
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Riediger
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Alex crossing the Jaxartes... tricky endeavour.
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldenturkey wrote:
ALCM TRANS
C C PHYS AG

Post on progression of the project.
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1630281/dragon-pass

That would be:

Alchemical Transformer from "The Dwarf and his Gifts"
Cannon Cult Physical Agent from "The Dwarf and his Gifts"

Cheers, Olav
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated in a previous post, I am concerned that what I am trying to achieve has already been done by ptkw (see files section).

I am thus shelving the project unless otherwise convinced.

Thanks

CHRIS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.