Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm going through the process of creating an insert to hold my Catan and Seafarers game. I will take pictures and post in the forums, but I don't know where I should post if want to use the pics as part of the forum post.

Should I upload to my own user gallery or the game gallery? The only hesitation I have with posting to the game gallery is, that people will see the pics before I've had a chance to write up the full explanation.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Post them to your user gallery. If you post them to the game gallery they would have to go through GeekMod and there is the chance that they may not get approved. Since your goal is to have them in a forum post, a user gallery is the safest option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First this, then that.
First user gallery. Then write your post and put in the pics. The best shot(s) of the thing submit to the "creative" gallery. When approved, change the image link in your post.

I always do this, when posting a review. I used 64 pics in A bug`s life - a comprehensive overview of Antics!, for instance, but only submitted the best pics (IMO) to the game gallery. Why steal the place for pics no one is interested, besides the raders of your review/post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks! Now I just have to finish my project and remember to take pics.

Daniel, that is one impressive review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.