Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like BM isn't finished yet.

There will be a new expansion "Die Buka-Invasion" due to appear in Autumn this year (at least the German version).

http://www.blue-moon-fans.com/viewtopic.php?t=3498

According to the news it will be new full set, so it can be played alone as each other people set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
Looks like BM isn't finished yet.

There will be a new expansion "Die Buka-Invasion" due to appear in Autumn this year (at least the German version).

http://www.blue-moon-fans.com/viewtopic.php?t=3498

According to the news it will be new full set, so it can be played alone as each other people set.

I wonder if this is scheduled around the same time as the novel due next year by publisher Langenmüller-Herbig?

May contain spoilers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woop, excellent news. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I'll have to amend my review. One wonders if the Phar are, ah, far behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The book and the boardgame are to appear in Spring IIRC. At the time of the Nürnberg fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, now I can join in. Obviously the announcement was one I expected at some point, but it caught me on the hop - I gather it was pulled forward because of people thinking the boardgame meant the cardgame was over. I really can give you only one piece of absence of information - there isn't any announcement of an English version yet.

Unlike the rest of Blue Moon, I was in on this one from the start, and maybe one day I might have some comments on that. For now I'll just make two comments.

The first, which I think I can stretch to, is that the new deck won't just be more of the same, like all the other playable decks (especially those not in the base set) The Buka Invasion will have a style of its own.

The second is this explains why the FAQ is so dead set against unofficial Blue Moon material. To avoid any even potential problems I've never looked at any of the unofficial material at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information, Christopher. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to share about being in on this one since the beginning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.