Babis Tsimoris
Greece
Salonica
flag msg tools
Be the Miracle!
badge
There is no knowledge that is not power
mbmbmbmbmb
Skulduggery is used in 2 ways, 1. Against the active player's during his shipment auction phase and 2. when discarding goods.

Timing for number 2 is active player first followed by his left seaters. What's the timing for number 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same.

Personally, I like doing a little skulduggery, then tossing a 3-goods shipment up for auction when my turn comes around and my warehouses are filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Tsimoris
Greece
Salonica
flag msg tools
Be the Miracle!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
The same.

Personally, I like doing a little skulduggery, then tossing a 3-goods shipment up for auction when my turn comes around and my warehouses are filled.

the same how? It cannot be done since skulduggery is used against the active player and the active player is you!

example: you choose a shipment for auction, at this point others can use skulduggery on you on what turn? who gets to do it first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When somethng is discarded, the active player goes first, then in table order.

So if you win an auction and have to pitch something into the drink to make room, I get first grabsies.

IIRC.

This assuems I still have a guy on the skulduggery seal from last turn, who has never done anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Tsimoris
Greece
Salonica
flag msg tools
Be the Miracle!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm talking about number 1 situation when Skulduggery is used at the beggining of the shipment's auction phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The active player has first choice, except he can't steal from himself. Then in table order everyone else gets a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, I think a variant where you can steal from yourself (to move goods from one warehouse to another one) might be interesting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.