Field Commander: Napoleon» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moshe Dayan
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Hey, my game seems to be missing Hohenzollern and Liechtenstein from the 1809 campaign. How can I get them replaced? And to make some temporary counters can someone tell me their activation and combat values?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance you might have sorted them in with the 1814 or 1815 scenario units? Both of the units you're looking for were on the counter sheet that had primarily units for those scenarios. (There were a few 1812 units as well.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Dayan
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
jascps wrote:
Any chance you might have sorted them in with the 1814 or 1815 scenario units? Both of the units you're looking for were on the counter sheet that had primarily units for those scenarios. (There were a few 1812 units as well.)

And there they are! Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bowcaster wrote:
jascps wrote:

And there they are! Thank you very much.

Ok, here´s a more difficult one jascps, Where is my 1805 Napoleon counter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked your cat's litter box recently? yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.