United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
Néstor,

If you don't could you please answering the following questions.

1. What is your favorite game that you have designed and why?

2. What is your favorite game that nestorgames produces that you didnt create?

3. Is there a game that is currently on the market by another game company, that you wish Nestorgames could have put out? And if there is what game is it?

Thanks.

Instead of PMing Néstor - I thought it be fun to ask these questions to the nestorgames board instead. Let other Néstor fans read the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
Néstor,

If you don't could you please answering the following questions.

1. What is your favorite game that you have designed and why?

2. What is your favorite game that nestorgames produces that you didnt create?

3. Is there a game that is currently on the market by another game company, that you wish Nestorgames could have put out? And if there is what game is it?

Thanks.

Instead of PMing Néstor - I thought it be fun to ask these questions to the nestorgames board instead. Let other Néstor fans read the response.

Hi, Sanders

1. Adaptoid, because it's guilty of many good things that have happened to me (including nestorgames). It was designed in a hospital, during a decisive period in my life.

2. All of them

3. I'm not focused in other publisher's games. I'd like to bring new things if possible (or obscure classics).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
n_r_a wrote:

2. All of them

3. I'm not focused in other publisher's games. I'd like to bring new things if possible (or obscure classics).

You are quite the diplomat sir - have you thought about running for public office in Spain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
n_r_a wrote:

2. All of them

You are quite the diplomat sir - have you thought about running for public office in Spain?

I don't want to be surrounded by politicians. You know. That smell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.