Chad Roberts
United States
Murfressboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmb
So I have been working on my game list on my profile, and I was curious.. I'm a RPG Geek as well as a BGG, and I didn't know if there was a "gamer etiquette" that dictates that my game list should ONLY be boardgames.

What say you all? I appreciate any feedback, as always!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, your listing on BGG should be only boardgames. You have access to an entirely different collection listing via RPGgeek.com .

As a member here on BGG, you may also use the same handle and password to sign in on RPGG. Once you do that, and are signed in to both sites simultaneously, you may go to your primary profile page and over in the right column you'll see that the headers have changed, with tabs showing that are clickable to view stats on each of your collections.

Edit to add a bit more: You may also work with each of your collections from those tabs, and freely hop back and forth from site to site without logging out and back in.

If you are viewing someone else's profile, those same tabs will permit you to view that user's collections and data separately. For instance (because I know what's there), if you were to view my profile and collections, you would see that I have boardgames and video games entered, but no RPGs, and you could view my collections separately.

meeple

PS: Apparently the tabs in the "Collection Summary" area only show if you are in one of the auxiliary sites, with only a user's boardgame collection data being displayed if you are in the BGG site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RPGs, Video Games, we all dabble in various forms of entertainment.

Include the, if they fit. Other games will be glad to see the variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ytter wrote:
RPGs, Video Games, we all dabble in various forms of entertainment.

You're sure of that?

ytter wrote:
Other games will be glad to see the variety.

I'd be happier to see just board games listed here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.