Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have owned the game for a while. hadn't played it because of the widely reported buggy rules/guides/faqs/errata/etc. everyone clamored for updated docs, and they got them. has anybody who thought the game was unplayable played with the new rules and found it a wonderful experience? i'm surprised at the general lack of posts regarding the new rules. hopefully i'll get a chance to try it out soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Birzer
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't even know that they had revised the books. Just downloaded them. In the meantime, I just modified my books from the errata they gave soon after the game release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Taylor
United States
under surveillance
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new Traitor and Survivor books have cleared up most problems. Some scenarios have been substantially altered, giving them a new lease on life. Although we were able to play and enjoy BaHotH before the advent of the revised books (through judicious use of FAQs and gamemastering), we have found the game much more stable, complete, and enjoyable now. We all heartily endorse the revised books!

TT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.