BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Dominion Dark Age (l'âge des Ténèbres)... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
salsero delmundo
France
flag msg tools
Hi all of you

I'm writing you from France I just want to know when the expansion of Dominion called "Dark Age" ("l'âge des Ténèbres" in french) will be released again because at the moment it is unfortunately out of stock in French
Rumour has it that "Filosofia" (=the company in France which publish the Dominion games) is going to stop producing Dominion. The new company would be Ystari as the rumour goes...
Have you got the slightest idea please? Any date for the restocking as well?

Many thanks

PS: i have sent the same message to another place in the forum just in case it is in the wrong place, sorry for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salsero delmundo
France
flag msg tools
Hi all of you

Any clue, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try posting this in the Dominion forum, since most of the Dominion fans subscribe to that forum.

Or you could write to the French publisher...

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United Kingdom
Epping
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah you will be lucky to find someone who knows the answer on this forum. I would try either the Dominion forum or the French language forum or the forums at dominionstrategy.com where the game designer often reads and responds to posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.