Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tazio Bettin
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. I'm a bit unsure, I hope these questions don't sound too silly but I can't find an answer in the manuals (I've checked both 1st and 2nd edition).

1) Both manuals say 'remove the kraken card from the event cards'. That is the only cards that brings in the kraken Timed Destruction token, but if I set it aside from play, when does that token ever come into play?

2) Does fixing a room in order to prevent a Timed Destruction also lower the corresponding Disaster Track Marker?
For example, I play a card that sets the Asphyxiation Timed Destruction. I manage to fix the oxygen pumps in time, so I remove the Timed Destruction token. Do I also lower the Asphyxiation Disaster Track marker as per normal rules for fixing rooms?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kraken card goes in the discard pile, so it gets shuffled back in after the first time you go through the deck.

When you repair a room, you move the marker up to the next star (full or half), and you also remove any related timed destruction tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tazio Bettin
Italy
Padova
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Ian!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.