Wench» Forums » Reviews

Subject: A Wench Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Luchsinger
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
This is a pretty good game as a whole. I wasn't sure when I got it, but when I presented it to my group, it just took off. It's really a lot of fun. The rules are simple, albeit perhaps a bit poorly written. There were a few items that were not clearly worded.

Cards consist of Flight Cards, Table Cards, and Turn Action Cards. You start with 5 cards in your hand, on your turn you have to play a brown border (table or turn action) card on the table in front of you. The rule listed on the card is now in affect. breaking the rule results in you gaining a card from whoever caught you breaking the rule. The flight cards are cards you keep in your hand, which contain rules on them as well, but only you know what they are. You can also give a card to somebody who breaks one of those rules as well. The objective is to get rid of all your cards.

As you can see it can get pretty wacky, cards getting passed back and forth all the time. Rules-wise, the game would be a fun family game, but the adult themed art and the idea that it's a drinking game (drinking not necessary) makes it more for a mature audience. The art is wery nice, by the way, and you can use it as a regular playing card deck, as suits are printed on it.

4 / 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.