Subject: Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Snuff
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This game has really caught my eye but I don't know if I'll pull the trigger without a rulebook or draft rules. I have watched the videos and they are great, but will there be written rules posted prior to funding? Even a maybe would be better than no answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
They have rules but they aren't written yet and pbb won't be ready by the end of the ks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Learned
United States
Peyton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
piratesnuff wrote:
This game has really caught my eye but I don't know if I'll pull the trigger without a rulebook or draft rules. I have watched the videos and they are great, but will there be written rules posted prior to funding? Even a maybe would be better than no answer.

Stephen, if you watch the gameplay vids, you can discover a lot of the rules already. Brian does a great job of explaining at least the basic rule set. Hope that helps! I personally can't wait and think this game has some great potential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce McBain
Canada
flag msg tools
I see Brian Shotton, who also designed Mercs, is one of the rules writers. Of course, I haven't seen the rules for Myth, but I have played Mercs several times and have had cause to tear my hair out with frustration over how poorly written those rules are. I pray to the gaming gods that they do a better job with Myth because the game looks very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.