Subject: Clear land action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Chow
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I use clear land action for scoring purpose only, even all my lands are cleared already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
edwardchow wrote:
Can I use clear land action for scoring purpose only, even all my lands are cleared already?

It would not score anything in that case. Clear land scores based on the position of the rightmost land tile you cleared with the current action.

So: no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Barat
United States
Hawthorne
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you score each land card once when they are cleared per their position on the chart, right ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
leftyleo wrote:
you score each land card once when they are cleared per their position on the chart, right ?

No. You score each time you take the "Clear Land" action for whichever land card you have which is furthest to the right at the time you take the action, assuming you are clearing at least one land card.

You will not specifically score for intermediate land cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Barat
United States
Hawthorne
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thats confusing casue the chart has "+" signs between the cards
so i thought that if you cleared the 1st two cards you score for those two
when you clear 3rd and 4th you score for those two positions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Aguila
Chile
Puerto Montt
Chile
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The intermediate land cards must be cleared to score the new one? If i have already 3 lands card, and only the first cleared, if a cleared only the third, I receive the scoring points like the 2th or the 3th place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
marioaguila wrote:
The intermediate land cards must be cleared to score the new one? If i have already 3 lands card, and only the first cleared, if a cleared only the third, I receive the scoring points like the 2th or the 3th place?

You must clear the land cards in order from left to right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.