Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Reed
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I use a Deepstrider's ability and it reveals a Thunderstone Bearer, can I place the Thunderstone Bearer at the bottom of the dungeon deck? I know the Guardian immunity and retreat rules, but neither of them appear to apply here unless the dungeon deck is considered to be part of the dungeon hall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
There's nothing on the card or FAQ to exclude Guardians, so I'd say that yes, you can put a Guardian on the bottom of the dungeon deck. This would be similar to the Foresight Elixir, which allows me to reorder the top of the dungeon deck, which could include pushing a Guardian deeper into the deck (even to the bottom).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonsher wrote:
If I use a Deepstrider's ability and it reveals a Thunderstone Bearer, can I place the Thunderstone Bearer at the bottom of the dungeon deck? I know the Guardian immunity and retreat rules, but neither of them appear to apply here unless the dungeon deck is considered to be part of the dungeon hall.

IIRC Thunderstone bearers ARE guardians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonsher wrote:

IIRC Thunderstone bearers ARE guardians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct; bearers a guardians.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Reed
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. The bearers are Guardians, that's why I mentioned them.

Thanks for looking into this, Will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.