United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I've been keeping an eye on this game, and it's on sale for the low-low price of FREE. It's not a board game, but a turn-based strategy game, and therefore quite board-game-like. I haven't played it yet, so I can't speak to how good it is. There aren't many reviews, and one review says the AI is "weak", so YMMV.

Medieval Battlefields, iOS Universal:

iTunes Link

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, have a quarter of GGwhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's also available for Android (and there are considerably more reviews on the Play store), but it's freemium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be mistaken, but the reason this game was on my radar was because TBS games are rare on iOS, but also because I saw it got a good review somewhere. It might have been VSauce. I don't remember.

In any case, if I thought it was heavily freemium, I wouldn't have bothered with it. I hate freemium, unless buying "extras" only gets you things quicker or easier than normal, not when it's required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.