Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelo DeFazio
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I find myself needing to reprint Bindle Rails (gave the first copy away). Unfortunately the files downloadable from BGG do not appear to be the same as the files on Mr. Neal's site. I cannot find the original files I downloaded.

Complicating things further, the download link referenced on this BGG page (the one at: jkntech dot com) is not working at all. I have attempted to both email and PM the good Mr. Neal, but the email was bounced back.

I (of course) hope that this is a temporary state of affairs and all is/will be well with him.

In the meantime (exercising a little impatience here, I know blush ), I would like to inquire if someone has a copy of the downloadable files and could send me a copy?

Thanks,

Angelo DeFazio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The site goes down frequently it seems. Wait a day or two and try again if you get no reply.

I have some version of the PNP... No clue what. Probably an older version as some of the later PDFs had an inherint bug in them for my reader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
I have some version of the PNP... No clue what. Probably an older version as some of the later PDFs had an inherint bug in them for my reader.

I also have a version saved on my hard drive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are marked "final" and dated 2010.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Neal
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I have been off BGG for a while now - long move and domain name was not carried over.

New links coming through, but the ones labeled "_Final" should be good.

Thanks for your patience,

Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
giovanni scherillo
Italy
palmanova
-italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Events Final no open.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.