Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob M
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are extremely confusing in terms of what happens after a round ends and a new round begins. Do you start everything all over again (all the cards on the table/in players' hands getting shuffled together, two new rows laid out, everyone drawing three new cards)? Or do you somehow continue playing with the cards as they are? That wouldn't seem to make sense, since the Xuanzang would already be in a scoring position.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm responding off reading the rules today.

The games seems to be played in "hands", with each hand beginning anew.

Of course, I can't confirm that from the rules...but that was my understanding after going through it.

tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Wacker
United States
Lake Forest Park
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I could imagine a situation where someone scores, then the next player immediately changes the situation so that scoring the intersection again is no longer possible. However, if they only had disciples in their hand, this could not occur, so it makes sense that each round would start with a new set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.