Subject: Funagain coupon. Boy, that's short. [UPDATE] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an order from Funagain today and the $5 off coupon they threw in expires in 16 days. Used to be they'd be good for several months. Now it's such a short turnaround time. The last one I got was good for about a week after I got the order. I'd hoped it was a misprint at the time...

Guess they got tired of people holding on to them, but I've got news for them. Giving me such a short turnaround time isn't likely to result in increased sales from me.

Update: I just want to add that Nick from Funagain saw this post and wrote to me about the matter. Turns out, the code generating system did indeed have a glitch and will now be fixed. I won't detail the specifics of the response, but I will just say they went above and beyond to make things right. Props to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Funagain coupon. Boy, that's short.
maybe you should post the coupon code here... at least that way someone (1st to place an order using it) can use it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
maybe you should post the coupon code here... at least that way someone (1st to place an order using it) can use it...

I probably will, after I check with some friends locally to see if they want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Another option would be to contact Funagain and politely ask for one with a later expiration date. The worst they can do is say no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Chen
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can one get a $5 off coupon from Funagain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ibsen
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
campfire113 wrote:
How can one get a $5 off coupon from Funagain?

When you order something from them they usually send you a coupon for your next order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.