Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
I play using current rosters and am continuing with the 2012 schedule started last year, my first with SOM.

In the second inning, Sogard launched a grand slam (N)off Tommy Hunter of the Orioles to offset Adam Jones two-run blast in the first.

He later collected an RBI single in the middle innings and hit a second home run (N) in the ninth off Troy Patton to increase the A's lead to 13-7.

Sogard does not have a printed 2012 card, having spent most of the year in the minors or on the DL. In 2011, in one hundred two at bats, he hit . . . two home runs and collected . . . seven RBI's. He will now have one hundred one at bats to garner a seventh RBI and match his total for 2011.

Considering the A's and O's performances in 2012, this was an excellent game. Baltimore battled back to tie at four, but Oakland immediately rolled a five spot to jump to a 9-4 lead. In the bottom of the same inning, the O's cut the lead to 9-7.

Oakland scored once in the eighth and three in the ninth to, seemingly, lock it up at 13-7. Adam Jones hit his second homer of the game in the bottom of the ninth, but that's all the O's got back. 13-8.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.