Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuesday my copy hit Lenexa, KS, then on Wednesday it goes all the way to Kansas City, KS and then today it takes the trip across the state to Earth City, MO in order to be delivered on Monday to a place that is probably close to directly in between both Earth City and KC, KS.

In short, it's on it's way via the most indirect route possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that also. Last report was 2 days ago as departing Kansas City, KS with a scheduled delivery of Monday as well. Funny thing is that Kansas city is only 3 hours away from me! It would have been faster to drive down there and back (although the cost of gas would add quite a bit).

Not sure what slow types of transport they use, but it should't take 3 days to travel 200+ miles.

Oh well, soon enough!

-Rob K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fern Alv
msg tools
mb
FedEx is terrible! I just ordered some stuff from USA (I live in south america). First shipment got sent to Texas, just because they've only checked my postal code (which btw is the same as some town up there in Texas). It got sent back. After that, it was sent again, this time it arrived at Florida (the reason for this is beyond me). This happened even though the seller checked and double checked my adress was written correctly.

I hope the third time they'll actually send it to the right place. Or I will request it to be sent by another currier altogether.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.