Subject: Mobile Frame Hangar Registration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Bull
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is interested, the Mobile Frame Hangar will be open for registration from 12 noon to 5pm Eastern Time on Friday (4/12/13).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What does that mean?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
United States
Finger Lakes
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It means they've never been able to figure out how to do registration properly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin duda
United States
fremont
California
flag msg tools
It means that they're using outdated forum software that can't screen spammers reliably, so they've closed registration to stem the tide. Also, the site's owner has dropped out to take care of his new baby, so it's hard to handle any code updates.
They open up reg every now and then, and there's some traction recently to switch the site's control to someone who's more invested in the community, so we should see progress soon.

Othila wrote:
It means they've never been able to figure out how to do registration properly...

Or, you know, you could just be glib and snarky. whatever works for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Bull
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder, as part of the new open registration cycle, The Hangar is open for registration this weekend. Please contact one of the moderation staff and let them know the name you have registered under and you will be activated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Bull
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you that are interested, we'll be opening up the Mobile Frame Hangar forums for registration from Saturday morning (9/21) to Sunday (9/22) evening. If you do decide to register, please inform me here so we can activate your account. I can also be contacted on the MFZ Hangar Problem Page on my blog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Bull
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're closed up for another few weeks. If anyone belongs to the following screen-names please let me know and I will activate you. The names are: Augus906239, Shadowshot, Lockhart, studless, Lapshamaman, StinRete, Kings_and_Dragons, Skytte0171, Rastafarial, Alfred Jarvis, Zincrusher, waydaygar, Blazer, MobileMortus, Skullflamel, and Eugenel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.