Popular Tags: [View All]
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished Legend 1... took 4 tries to finally get it... and now it says for Legend 2 to use the "Standard Setup Instructions" cards. Uh... I'm guessing these were missing from my copy, as I've triple checked the box and don't see anything like that. I don't really need a replacement, but if someone can please tell me the details, that would be great, as I'm ready to go on that next legend.

I can assume some things, like using all of the fog tokens, using the full deck of event cards, etc. But is there anything else?

Very interesting game, so far. Sort of a mix of the good parts of Defenders of the Realm, Return of the Heroes and Pandemic, but also unique, and very puzzle-y, in a good way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be in your pile of Legend Cards. If not, I believe it's covered in the instructions.

Then the Legend you are playing generally changes it anyway...

*Edit* I'll try and look at the actual cards in a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of the big cards. I also looked for it for 30 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right. There's one card in the stack of Legend Cards. I didn't think to look through those. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian and Keisha Pihl
United States
St Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me 10 minutes to find. Who knows why it is a legend card and why they stuck it in between legends 5 and 6 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to this thread - I also just spent 20 minutes looking for this. I even looked in the rubbish bin to make sure I hadn't thrown it out with all the advertising stuff from FFG! Not an easy task considering I opened the game a couple of weeks ago!

What a totally bizarre packing decision to put it in the legends stack!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Weesner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't find it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan McGuire
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Ack!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started this game. Finished the first legend with our group. Now we are starting the second and had the same question. Without any dallying we shouted, "To the Geek!" to find what and where this elusive card was hiding. It took about 10 minutes to find this post (I started with the most recent and worked back), but I think without this site it would have been over an hour before I would have even thought to look between all the other legend cards. LOL! If anything, this little experience has reminded me that it is time to renew my support for BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.

Found it somewhere in between the other cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyhne
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Thank you !! Thought it was missing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.