Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
While I don't like to double post, the original thread is over three years old and buried to new-comers unless someone directs it to you. This will be my last group order for the Chessex produced Arkham Horror Dice and so I wanted to make sure everyone that wants these dice have the chance to order.

If interested in going in on this order (we are trying to get enough dice to make the current price cut and hope to drive it down a little further), you can read about it in the original thread: Re: Arkham Horror dice produced by Chessex. You can then send me a GeekMail with the pertinent info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Chessex Dice for Arkham Horror
TL;DR version

Dice prices went up. We need to get to 200 of each die type for these per die prices to hold. Price break for each type at 500 and 1,000:
Cursed: $0.50
Normal: $0.90
Blessed: $1.35

USPS Flat Rate shipping went up:
US: $5.80 (takes a couple days)
Canada: $19.95 (takes a few weeks)
Europe/Australia: $23.95 (takes a couple weeks)

How do I order?
GeekMail me your full name, address, and email address. Include the number of each type of dice. Typical order has been either 12/6/6 or 10/10/10. Next most common was 20/10/10 then 10/5/5. But you can get any combo of dice you want.

When do I pay?
PayPal invoices will be sent out about 4 weeks after the order is placed. You will have about a week to pay. I expect Chessex to take anywhere from 8-10 weeks depending on their current load and total final order.

PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS IS THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON FILE AT PAYPAL.

EDIT: reduced unit costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
We have two "country group orders" going as well. If anyone lives in Australia or the Czech Republic and looking to split shipping costs, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
We have hit our minimum goals with a couple reserving spots but not committed to final numbers. The order window will be open at least another week but could close at any time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Quick update, we are at this:
462 - 341 - 336

Edging closer to the Normal price break. Given the way we have been going, I don't think it practical to wait for the Blessed or Cursed. Being only 38 away on Normal, we are only a couple orders away. But trying to get to around 160 each on the others just doesn't seem practical. Especially since this is already our 4th largest order and an increase over the last two orders that went in.

But if you know any other places to spread the word, it would be much appreciate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Chessex Dice for Arkham Horror - LAST CALL!
I need to double-check when I get home tonight, but we have reached the 500 dice needed for the next price break on Normal dice. I don't think we are going to wait for the Blessed and Cursed unless we see significant movement on those in the next couple of days.

So this is the LAST CALL! If you want in on this order, let me know and I will keep it open until you make a decision. Otherwise, I am looking to wrap this up in the next day or so and place an order Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Chessex Dice for Arkham Horror - LAST CALL!
We had a rush of last minute orders and actually broke through to the 500 level of Blessed and just 2 short of the Cursed hitting 500 as well. So this it it, absolute last day. Order will be placed by end of business today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Chessex Dice for Arkham Horror - ENDING TODAY (21 MAY 2013)
Hi Brian I would like 10/10/10 if its not too late,if it is no problem.I had some from you a few months ago and they look great!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
redeye wrote:
Hi Brian I would like 10/10/10 if its not too late,if it is no problem.I had some from you a few months ago and they look great!!

Still open. Please note that the cursed dice are slightly more expensive and the shipping has gone way up since last time you ordered.

Is all your other information still the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
redeye wrote:

Still open. Please note that the cursed dice are slightly more expensive and the shipping has gone way up since last time you ordered.

Is all your other information still the same?

Sure is, geek mailed you anyway. Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
CLOSED. Any further updates are on the main thread: Arkham Horror dice produced by Chessex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.