Subject: PBem? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Trinh
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
My game group really enjoy this game, but we're finding it harder and harder to get together to play this game. Do any of y'all think it would be feasible to be able to set it up somehow so that we could play over email? I just wanted to get some thoughts on the matter before I started something people might deem impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Bergeron
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PbeM should be reasonably easy to do, provided a trusted person operates as a moderator, managing an actual board and set of cards, and giving detailed reports to the players, maybe even taking pictures of the board so everyone has a clear idea of how things are going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Trinh
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
I would probably be running the game, so do you think that I should be the one to roll the skill checks for the other players? I'm going to have to ask the other players their thoughts on this subject also.

This is what I'm thinking doing.
First, scan all of the room tiles. I would draw the rooms for the other players, but I would be able to compile a map to send out to each player so they would know who went where and what their options are.

I would probably scan all of the cards and those little tokens also. It would be easier than typing in the events and I could drop those tokens in the map.

After that, my brain stops and I can't think of anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.