Upgrade: (2)
SanSan City Grid (Core) x2

Total Agenda Points: 20

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 3
Jinteki: 0
NBN: 40
The Weyland Consortium: 12

I have really enjoyed playing this deck among my group of friends. The goal here is to be able to play agendas from hand an score them that turn, using Psychographics, Breaking News, Big Brother and Astro-Script. Never click to draw cards, always get credits when nothing else to do. Protect R&D and create one to two large remote servers for placing assets/agendas. Lull the runner into a false sense of tag security by not using tag punishment cards and avoid trashing assets when the runner is tagged if possible. It can be a slow game and leave the runner frustrated. I have had pretty successful games with this deck.

I struggle with a few card choices, the first being the Agendas. When Project Beale comes out I believe this deck will be better, giving more 3 for 2 point agendas, and over advancing them with psychographics. The best games happen when I can safely install a Breaking News and advance it twice on a turn, and score it at the beginning of the next turn. Then I can Big Brother/Psychographics/Install an Agenda and score that as well. And the Breaking News helps feed my hungry Archers. I don't spend too much on defending R&D unless against Gabe because my goal is to be able to score an Agenda almost immediately after drawing it, so I will rarely leave agendas in my hand. The economy is good with three Melange's and Hedge Funds, along with my will power to never click to draw, always gaining a credit instead.

This deck does suffer against a Fast Rig shaper, or one with a great deal of Link, but it is very fun to play. It is is rewarding to score two Agendas in one turn, and can throw off the mindset of the runner, often causing them to be reckless (enter Archer). Let me know what you think and any improvements you may have. This deck has gone through several iterations and had Adonis Campaigns and Chimeras at one point. Any suggestions and advice would be most welcome!

EDIT: The Ghost Branch is because I only have 2 core sets, otherwise it would be another SanSan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
KC
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
I'm really confused as to why you're running Shipment From Kaguya with only 3 advanceable ice. I'd drop those and add more Ghost Branches, and here's why: you say the best games happen when you can leave a double-advanced Breaking News on the table. If you're OK with leaving a double-advanced News to set up next turn's Psychographics combo, I say use double-advanced Ghost Branches to pose as the setup to the combo. You also have quite a few 5/3 agendas, and if you haven't managed to get your combo set up, you'll probably have to leave those double-advanced too, so that's another thing the Ghost Branches masquerade as.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teddy Winand
United States
Lincoln Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'll do that and pop in a surprise Snare! with the extra card and influence?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Aurelius
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snare doesn't really add up to the rest of your deck, as it would be the only source of damage. It is still worth trying out just to see what happens as most players won't count on Snare being in an NBN deck.
I'd replace the Ghost Branch with a better trap, and replace some of the the Big Brothers. 3 Psychographics also seem excessive, I think you can make 2 work just as well. Try adding a Closed Accounts or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezio Auditore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
I'm surprised to see a deck focusing on scoring from hand with no trick of light or Biotic Labor. Yes they are expensive reputation splashes, but can really help, especially since you have Ghost Branch and advanceable ICE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.