Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for your interest. I had 5 private replies. I have a ton of molds. So, if you are still interested let me know.

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Mendel
United States
westminster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pm sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WAN CHIU
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Wow! Wish I have time to spend on terrains. Care to share some photos of your creations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Strangely, I didn't have as much time to spend on them either. I did quite a bit of casting, but didn't build a whole lot to tell you the truth. I loved building from wood more. I also, prefer to make my own molds.

You can go here to see some of the stuff we are making. This is the stuff that have been or will be listed on ebay.

https://www.box.com/s/0cea66a5f9a5abf953ee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have several successful trades for molds. I want to thank everyone for trading with me. I still have a lot left. I will happily trade games for molds or you can buy them if you want. I'm going to start listing them on eBay soon. I would much rather that they find a new home with the BGG members.

I'm in Orange County California. If you are near by, it can make for a really easy trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would pick up 5 or 10 (or more) but I think the shipping costs to Australia might be a bit much whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hahaha. One of these days I want to visit Australia though.

Wanna wait a few years?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I want to thank everyone again for a busy week. It was really exciting talking and trading with many members.

Even better yet, I hope I made some new local gaming friends.

Anyways, I now have close to 25 new games that I am going to have fun learning. I wonder if and when I will have time to play them all.

I do have a few games that I am seriously wanting but other than that, I'm pretty much done for awhile. But please let me know if you are interested in some molds. There still are games that I want and they are also for sale. You can either buy them here or wait for me to list them on eBay.

Thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is anyone else interested in trading or buying hirst molds?

There are a lot of molds left and there are still many games that I am still interested in.

Take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David LeBlanc

Salt lake city
Utah
msg tools
Do you still have the molds? I am interested in a few of them, my wife and I have been looking for some gently used molds so we can start our collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for your interest. Yes, I still have the molds that are listed and not crossed out are still available.

I noticed that you are a new user and your games aren't listed yet. Were you going to trade games or were you just interested in buying a few molds? If you were planning on trading games for molds, perhaps you may want to get your games listed first then let me know. If you were interested in simply buying molds, let me know which you were interested in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have had 5 successful trades (Games for molds) thus far. I have a couple still pending.

This has been really fun. I've spent a lot of hours learning all of the new games. Now, it's time to get my friends together to play.

These are all of the games that I received thus far. there were some expansions too.

7 Wonders
Batt'l Kha'os
Bootleggers
Castle Panic
Chrononauts
Dungeoneer
Guillotine
The Haunting House
Incan Gold
Inkognito: The Card Game
The Isle of Doctor Necreaux
Munchkin Blender
Munchkin Bites!
Munchkin Fu!
Pandemic
Return of the Heroes
Shadows over Camelot
Sky Runner
Strange Synergy
Super Munchkin
Tsuro
Zombies!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.