costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
For instance, can i put "The Toolbox" in my "Personal Workshop" while having "Dinosaurus" active and in play, and when the Toolbox is finished can i trash Dinosaurus and replace it for the Toolbox?

Even simpler i cannot find in the rules anything about voluntary trashing for the runner. Can i install a console or other card and afterwards replace it for a diferent card.

For instance, take for example Wyldside, it makes me take 2 cards for one click everytime my turn begins. If my stack is already empty and i have nothing else to draw will i loose that click? Or can i just trash the card?

Is my only hope, Aesop's Pawnshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benedetto Loffredo
Italy
Portici (NA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fs1973 wrote:
For instance, can i put "The Toolbox" in my "Personal Workshop" while having "Dinosaurus" active and in play, and when the Toolbox is finished can i trash Dinosaurus and replace it for the Toolbox?

Even simpler i cannot find in the rules anything about voluntary trashing for the runner. Can i install a console or other card and afterwards replace it for a diferent card.

For instance, take for example Wyldside, it makes me take 2 cards for one click everytime my turn begins. If my stack is already empty and i have nothing else to draw will i loose that click? Or can i just trash the card?

Is my only hope, Aesop's Pawnshop?

Form the Official Faq 1.1

FAQ 1.1 wrote:
Can the Runner install a new console if he already has one in
play?
No. The limit of 1 console per player prevents the Runner from
installing a second console, even if the Runner wishes to trash

For the Wyldside, you'll loose the click if your stack is empty.

And yes, unless for programs (Rules page 15 says: "The Runner can choose to trash any number of his installed programs at the beginning of an install program action"), you have to rely on Aesop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Rampson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can trash any number of Programs when installing a new Program, but ONLY when installing a new Program. Unless you have Aesop's Pawnshop in play, in which case you can use it to trash a Program at the start of your turn.

You cannot voluntarily trash installed Hardware for any reason, so once you have a console out that's your console for the rest of the game, unless you have Aesop's Pawnshop in play (or the Corp plays Power Grid Overload and trashes it for you...).

You can't voluntarily trash Resources. In your Wyldside example, your only hope is, indeed, Aesop's Pawnshop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Ok, thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- Saturnine -
Germany
flag msg tools
You can trash your console with Aesop's, then install a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezio Auditore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Good old Aesop

That guy will buy anything from a seedy bar to corrupted code. If your lucky you can even get him to buy a piece of the net (Zu13).

He doesn't change his prices much though, I'm guessing brain damage...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.