Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Reitz
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
I've posted an update on the new 3rd edition here: http://www.senselesspastimes.com/2013/04/star-fleet-battle-m...

The project has run in a problem due to Lou's understanding of the internet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, I'm a huge fan of the good ol SFBM, and I applaud your work on it. I'm hoping you can get dear old Lou to see the light. Best of luck with it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to the updated edition, having heard of it years ago but never getting a chance to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin McCleary
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohhh great. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A real shame. Alien Space / SFBM has been a hit with everyone I've introduced it to. We had such fun last year with a massive 6-8 player battle during BGG.CON that I'm hoping to make it our annual opening event. Would have been nice to do it with snazzy new components. Oh well, I'm pretty handy with Photoshop. LCARS displays would be pretty nice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff O
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to hear you had problems, too. What is the status of your update? I've updated Alien Space but have been hesitant to do much with my pdf files because of copyright fears.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.