Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: rating games
You need to go to the page for the Game. Use the Search function, type the name of the Game you want. Then pick it out from the list, if there is more than one shown.

Right at the bottom of the page for the Game is a box, under "Collection"

The box has several things in it, but right at the top is "My rating"- put a number from 1 to 10 in that. Then press the Submit button.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
i did that, i just thought i dosn't effect the rating avarge, thanks!
i'll ask one more question under the same theard: is there any way getting geek gold except posting reviews and uploading images? and what can i buy with geekgold except avatar? thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
freezing chicken wrote:
i'll ask one more question under the same theard: is there any way getting geek gold except posting reviews and uploading images? and what can i buy with geekgold except avatar? thanks again

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/36816

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
thanks. one last question if i may . what are geeklist where can i find them and how can i make/creat them?

thanks from advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
freezing chicken wrote:
thanks. one last question if i may . what are geeklist where can i find them and how can i make/creat them?

thanks from advance

A geeklist is a list of games with commentary created by a geek (ie: a member of the boardgamegeek - you, me, et al). You set a theme for your list and then add specific games from the game database to the list. Other geeks make comments about your entries and, if you allow it, other geeks add their own game choices to your list. Look at the gazillion lists currently on the geek for an idea of how they are used.

At the top of this page there is a blue band with white text:
BoardGameGeek Browse My Geek Forums Bazaar Fun Stuff Utilities Help

1) Click on My Geek ,
2) select Geeklists, and then
3) select Create

Open a second browser and navigate to the various titles on this site to identify their game ID and the associated picture ID you want to use.

After you've created a list or two, you can find your way back to them through the same menu area: My Geek, Geeklists, My Geeklists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.