Steph Charij
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure this is the correct thread to post this in. I apologise if it's in the wrong place, but I recently decided to add Ascension to my collection after playing a friends copy with some of the additional sets of cards. Unfortunately for me, the particular expansion I'm after appears to be out of stock everywhere outside of America, or well over retail price on Ebay. Not to mention the promo cards that seem virtually impossible to get across the waters.

I managed to snag a copy of Chronicle of the Godslayer in a local sci-fi bookstore and got the Rat King promo on ebay (shipped from the US), but Storm of Souls is causing me a bit of trouble.

Could anyone explain why this is and/or whether it's likely to be able to get hold of this in the EU any time soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
NoodleBoots wrote:
I'm not sure this is the correct thread to post this in. I apologise if it's in the wrong place,

no need to apologize, though my guess would be you would have been better posting in the game specific forums, ie.

Ascension: Storm of Souls

then you'd be reaching the more specific audience who might be able to help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Charij
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I've just posted there too. Hopefully I'll get a response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Taylor
United States
Castro Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Austerity?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
NoodleBoots wrote:
I'm not sure this is the correct thread to post this in. I apologise if it's in the wrong place, but I recently decided to add Ascension to my collection after playing a friends copy with some of the additional sets of cards. Unfortunately for me, the particular expansion I'm after appears to be out of stock everywhere outside of America, or well over retail price on Ebay. Not to mention the promo cards that seem virtually impossible to get across the waters.

I managed to snag a copy of Chronicle of the Godslayer in a local sci-fi bookstore and got the Rat King promo on ebay (shipped from the US), but Storm of Souls is causing me a bit of trouble.

Could anyone explain why this is and/or whether it's likely to be able to get hold of this in the EU any time soon?

There's only one big distributor in Europe and their out of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone bought it would be my guess as to the reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Knight Games
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
NoodleBoots wrote:

There's only one big distributor in Europe and their out of it?

That's quite correct. There just aren't copies available over here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.