Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: KS question - Delivery date ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so I broke down and backed this (mostly for the Cthulhu stuff, hoping for a boardgame version of iOS's Wasted Land). The estimated delivery is September, so I will be happy to get it by X-mas. I went through the older updates and found the one announcing the 'Shadows over Normandie' expansion (#12) and it states the release date for this one as 'Winter 2014' wow ...

a) I appreciate the designers beeing honest with their delivey dates! I am OK with waiting this long, since I know up front what I am getting myself into here.

b) I do have a few questions regardings this though:

Will the base game and expansions (I think the timeline is simmilar for the historical modules) ship separate (I sure hope so)?
Will the shipping fee I payed cover both shipments (I guess so)?
Will the A!C stretchgoal and the zombie punchboard be delivered with the basegame when it ships (I think so)?

Tnks and keep up the good work !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well, just in case, you know that the delivery is Winter 2013-2014 isn't it ? whistle

On other questions, I guessed the same things than yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From update # 12 :

Quote:
Devil Pig Games will be creating an official expansion to be released Winter 2014 for their Heroes of Normandie game, titled Achtung! Cthulhu: Shadows Over Normandie and this will be part of an exclusive offer on Kickstarter if they hit their £30 k Goal.

Winter 2013/2014 might be for the other (historical) expansions ?

Edit: Maybe there is a typo in update #12 ? That would be sweet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Winter 2014 could be january/february or december

And it concernes only SoN and Pegasus Bridge. Everything else should be delivered at the same time in september.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
picoloclem wrote:
Winter 2014 could be january/february or december ;)

And it concernes only SoN and Pegasus Bridge. Everything else should be delivered at the same time in september.

I am an idiot ! I thought winter = end of the year... move along, nothing to see here. So I take it the base game and the expansion do ship together ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep (except Pegasus Bridge and SoN)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if i am beeing thick here (just want to make sure I got this right), so the shipping fee of 7.5 gpd covers both shipping of the base game and of SoN ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No extra shipping cost for the second shipment(Pegasus Bridge & SoN).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.