Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
From age four i had played chess. in all the years i played i was a amazed by the simpleness of the game, but yet the game require a lot of thoughts. until age 11 it was the only game for but then i started getting into board games. while all my friends played computer games like battlefield and were amazed how good they are i played boardgames. and soon they followed me going themselves into the wonderful world. but what actully drove me into playing boardgames and was the basic that i started from was chess.

in chess diffrently from other great games there is abslutely no luck. each player controls 16 units that have 6 types. the object of the game is that your opponent will find his king threatened and what ever move he is doing his king will still be threatened. chess can be learned in less then an hour, somtimes much less but an game can go more then fe hours. i'll not describe the rules here becuase chess is simple but not enough simple for me putting the rules on sheet of paper and saying "here is the rules!"

in general each type of unit can move diffrently and is limited by the rules. if you still don't know how to play chess learn it! it is an exellent game that is suprisingly simple and intresting.

there are many chess competations and a lot of books about it. i find this game the builder of basic strategy and games.

i guess what i like the most about he game is that there are so many strategies and possibilities. you can do a good move or an exellent move. somtimes the first move that you see won't be the best. as you play you'll see how much moves there are and you'll need carefully decide which one will be the best. when playing chess you'll have to think a head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.