Steph Charij
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently decided to add Ascension to my collection after playing a friends copy with some of the additional sets of cards. Unfortunately for me, the particular expansion I'm after appears to be out of stock everywhere outside of America, or well over retail price on Ebay. Not to mention the promo cards that seem virtually impossible to get across the waters.

I managed to snag a copy of Chronicle of the Godslayer in a local sci-fi bookstore and got the Rat King promo on ebay (shipped from the US), but Storm of Souls is causing me a bit of trouble.

Could anyone explain why this is and/or whether it's likely to be able to get hold of this in the EU any time soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cowan
United States
Houghton
Michigan
flag msg tools
We've had a heckuva time keeping Ascension on our shelves here in the United States. Seems like our main distributor has been out of stock forever on most Ascension titles. This is just my opinion, but I'm guessing that the manufacturer is just not printing enough to keep up with demand right now. My distributor tells me there's supposed to be another wave coming very soon. Let's hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.